May 18, 2011

How I spend my life?

Salam.

this time, i'm gonna share about...
My future plan. ;p 
A relationship between man + women. :D
Day dreaming~~ ;p
Looking for a soulmate. Who? 
Of course, a MAN, not a WOMEN. ;p 
Now? Keep searching till i found my Frog Prince.


 Graduation!! Yeah. almost 3 years to finish up my studies.
and then become a Math's Teacher.
God willing.


 and then getting married. Haha. After grad? InsyaAllah. 
Actually, after i can make sure everything is in the state of FINE, STABLE.


 Having kids? for sure la. Hahaha. ;p
never ever think about this matter yet.
This is not the first priority for now.
and then, what is the first? 
hahaha. dont know.


 this one? 
err ------- no comment ------


 again.. 
----no comment-----


 I love this one. Yup2.
Love till the end.
In love again with him, my hubby.
So sweet.


Ok, entri ini ditulis saat pemikiranku di awang-awangan. Not so stable. ;p
Terlalu banyak menyerap ilmu dari buku FALSAFAH PENDIDIKAN DI MALAYSIA.
Exam hari khamis ni, on 19th May.
Wish me luck!

Got to go. 
Mode : Study.


No comments:

Post a Comment