November 4, 2010

When I'm feeling SAD T_T

 
When I’m feeling sad, I feel like someone has taken all the colors away and everything is grey and gloomy and droopy.

When I’m feeling sad I feel like I could cry..cry..cry and cry sooo much that I make a flood! I want to crawl into bed and pull the covers over my head and stay there until the sadness goes away.

Some things make me really sad like when fighting with my best friend or when I’m sick and my body doesn’t work properly or when someone or something I love dies. It’s ok to let yourself feel sad but it could help to talk to someone about it. Sharing your feelings can sometimes make you feel better.

When I’m feeling sad I try to be kind and gentle to myself. I like to add some doodles in my diary or listen to my favorite music. Sometimes, just being with friends and family makes me feel better even if I don’t want to talk.

But the nicest feeling of all is when a kind person gives me a hug and says “Everything is going to be okay”.

ur princess,

No comments:

Post a Comment