September 28, 2010

Assignment again, again & again,.. arghh!!

********************


At last, I had finished my math's MODEL for d TRIGONOMETRY's assignment. Alhamdulillah. Thanks a lot to my teamwork, HANA & YAYA for their great commitment toward d project..

_with the MODEL in the Math Department_

thanks dear...both of you are amazing ;)).. Without you, i might not finished them well.



take a snap with it, before send it to MADAM SOFI..huhuhu~

feel like wanna ask her,
" Puan, can I have mine back after you give d mark? 
I just wanna keep it for my own..hehe ;) ".
but,hurm..
I dont think that she'll give it to me..


Angle of Elavation & Angle of Depression :)


If we're lucky,
our model will be chosen to be in the math exhibition sOon..
insyaAllah~


********************

No comments:

Post a Comment